Crew Management & Recruitment
If you are looking for a shipping career, a truly international and exciting job, Ketrin Shipping can take you all over the world!
If you are dreaming of an international life, high salary, fast and secure income contact directly our Crew Manager and book your appointment. We offer excellent career prospects at sea and in shore-based management.
Grab your opportunity for fast and secure income and a great career!
Where do you fit into shipping?
We recruit people with all manner of backgrounds, ranging from recent graduates to experienced professionals. We are very proud to have such variety within our fleet personnel. We daily open new permanent and part-time (contract) positions. We will advice you confidentially and discuss current and future job opportunities.
We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement. As an officer you can benefit from a well established training scheme as well as the opportunity to develop experience working on LNG ships.
We recruit for a wide variety of roles, such as:
- – Master
- – Officer
- – Engineer
- – DPO / SDPO
- – Crane operator / lift supervisor
- – Deck crew
- – ROV pilot / supervisor
- – Air & Sat diver / supervisor
- – Survey personnel
- – recruitment in LNG, tankers and dry cargo vessels for junior and senior officers
- – screening and filtering candidates for junior and senior positions
- – verification of competencies against STCW requirements
- – verification of certificate and other documents validity against STCW requirements
- – renewal of certificates
- – competency test and Marlins certification
- – arranging different Flag State documents
- – in-house and outsourced training courses
- – arranging visas and application process
- – pre-joining and renewal of medical examinations including D&A test
- – travel to vessel and repatriation arrangements
- – submitting seaman’s annual tax report